This Page will help those who want to share their faith through passing out tracts to others.I myself try my best to pass out tracts, and share my faith with others. There is a link on the bottom here that links you to remnantofgod.org where there are a huge selection of tracts. Also there will be some being added on this page written by myself, but now there are not many now but as the page time moves forward many shall more tract will be added to the site.
click Here to get tract from remnantofgod.org
Scroll down below the list to download tracts from lordschosenremnant.org
Do not place tracts inside of peoples mailboxes it is a federal offense and you can be arrested for it
if you need any ideas on how to pass them out here are some below
Ideas on how to use these tracts:
- Leave them on the counter by the cashier after you purchase something
- Leave them on the counter by the cashier after you purchase something.
- Leave them at a gas pump for the next person getting gas to find.
- Leave them in bathroom stalls for people to read while taking a break. (We all love to read in there!)
- Leave them inside books about prophecy in book stores or libraries.
- Leave them on store shelves.
- Place them inside pockets of clothing in clothing stores.
- Place them inside shoe boxes in stores.
- Please them in school lunch boxes, pots and pans, Tupperware containers, filing cabinets, etc in stores.
- Leave them in church pews.
- Leave them in song books at church.
- Place them on car windshields you park next to.
- Place them inside the cars. (if they leave the window open of course.)
- Mail them anonymously to people at random from addresses in the phone book each week.
- Place them in plastic bags and tie them to helium balloons and release them outside.
- Casually drop them in front of groups of people, and whoever offers to help pick them up, let them keep it.
- When buying newspapers from a machine, place one in each paper still in the machine.
- Leave them with your tip at restaurants.
- Send one along with your monthly bills.
- Leave them in Taxi cabs, trains, busses, or airplanes.
- Place them in study hall at school.
- Place them in books at the library.
- Drop them in peoples shopping carts when they look away.
- Scatter them like the leaves of Autumn.
Tracts from lordschosenremnant.org